Home Sleep Testing in Your Dental Practice – The Right Way
With Greg Manning, DDS, ASBAD
The American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) published their landmark position statement on dentistry’s use of home sleep testing (HST) last year. This position is a significant shift from their previous position as it encourages dentists to play an active role in treating sleep apnea sufferers by offering HST in their practices.
Of course, there is more than one way to manage HST in a dental practice and the details can be the difference between success and failure. Greg Manning, DDS and Michael Cowen have played active roles in identifying apneics and testing thousands of patients. During this live interactive webinar, Dr. Manning and Michael will share their knowledge and experience so you can make informed decisions about implementing HST into your practice.
By the webinar’s conclusion, you will learn to:
- Define the 3 unique pathways to providing HST
- Present the importance of an HST to patients
- Guide patients to the HST solution best indicated for them
- Understand the risks and rewards of each HST pathway
- Help patients take ownership of their health
- Know what the AADSM position paper states AND does not state
*Co-Sponsored by SomnoMed and Awaken2Sleep
For more information on SomnoMed appliances click here!