3 Ways Sleep Apnea Is Killing Your Dental Practice
With Dr. Shouresh Charkhandeh
Listen to This Webinar!
Listen to the Q & A Session!
The statistics will blow your mind. They are staggering.
- 70% of patients who grind their teeth
- 81% of dental implants have complications
- 7 to 10 years of life can be lost
- 83% of patients take 2 or more blood pressure medications
- 25% of adults (1 in 4) are impacted
These stats are all related to Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
OSA impacts MILLIONS of people every day. It is a very serious, highly undiagnosed condition.
This condition is impacting your dentistry and your patients’ lives.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? YOUR PATIENTS’ KIDS NEED YOUR HELP!
They don’t need you to save #3. They need you to save their parents’ lives.
Join Dr. Shouresh Charkhandeh as he shares WHAT sleep apnea is and WHY he agrees with the American Dental Association (ADA) that the dental community should be involved. Learn what this means for you, for your patients, your production, and the profession of Dental Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Charkhandeh has served as an advisor to several companies in the sleep field. He is an accomplished practitioner, researcher, and he’s widely recognized as an expert in the industry.
His emphasis is based in research and patient outcomes and he’ll help attendees understand the how, what, and why of Dental Sleep Medicine.
By this webinar’s conclusion, you will be able to:
- Define Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Explore the Dental Scope of License for treating patients with OSA
- Investigate the implications of untreated OSA in patients
- Communicate effective treatment guidelines for OSA with mandibular advancement
About the Speaker
Meet Dr. Dr. Shouresh Charkhandeh!
Dr. Charkhandeh is a general dentist who is actively involved in clinical research in Dental Sleep Medicine and his research focuses on developing new technologies to improve treatment outcome predictability and patient selection in Oral Appliance Therapy for patients with OSA (i.e. Obstructive Sleep Apnea) and improving clinical workflow efficiencies, utilizing different digital technologies.