3 Tools to Screen 82% Of Your Sleep Patients
With Dr. Anjoo Ely
Listen to this Webinar:
Listen the Q and A Session:
34.7% of dental patients have an airway problem.
These airway problems – often referred to as Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders – are what the American Dental Association has said dentists should be screening for in 2017.
For offices that screen and test these patients, most are diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA.)
The majority will have mild to moderate OSA.
How many patients do you screen in a day? A week? A Month?
If you want to screen more sleep patients, Dr. Anjoo Ely showed us the 3 tools you need on January 17th at 8 PM EST.
Watch this webinar if you want to:
- Screen several patients a day
- Build easier systems for team screening
- Use your dental training to help sleep patients
- Grow your sleep business
Start 2023 right; start screening more sleep patients.
Start having a larger impact.
Start with this webinar.
By this webinar’s end, you will be able to:
- Define the 4 steps to treat more sleep in the dental practice
- Discuss key aspects of a dental sleep workflow
- Explore major patient objections and how to overcome them
- Identify tools for building MD relationships and getting OAT referrals
Meet Dr. Anjoo Ely!
Dr. Ely is a graduate of the University of Michigan Dental School in 1997. Having been a dentist for over 20 years and a Diplomate of The American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, a Diplomate of the American Sleep and Breathing Academy, a Member of the American Dental Association, and a Member of the Michigan Dental Association. Dr. Ely’s passion for identifying patients at risk for OSA comes from her experience of losing her father at a young age to undiagnosed sleep apnea.