Driving Success in Dental Practices by Treating Sleep Apnea through an Innovative Suite of Solutions
Sleep Hero Network
Are you just starting your journey in Dental Sleep Medicine?Have you struggled to get your team on the same page?Found it difficult to get paid for the appliances you have delivered?Are you operating a successful dental sleep practice and want to take it to the next level?
Practicing Dental Sleep Medicine can be a very rewarding experience. The Sleep Hero Network was founded to offer streamlined solutions to common issues.
The Sleep Hero Network provides:
- A Community-Based Platform for Learning & Interaction
- Live Sleep Coach Support
- On-Demand Action-Based Courses
- Extensive Form Library with Marketing Content
Own a Home Sleep Test unit? Finding it difficult to connect with a local sleep physician? Need your sleep reports interpreted by a physician who understands the benefits of oral appliance therapy?
Our Interpretation services are right for you. Find out how our simple, dental-friendly process can streamline this aspect of your program.
Through the Sleep Hero Network our Process is Simple:
- Upload the HST Data to our system
- Interpretation by a Board-Certified Sleep Physician (all 50 States)
- Receive Interpreted Report, Diagnosis, and Recommended Treatment in 1-3 business days
Home Sleep Testing Direct Shipping
Sleep apnea patients walk through your door daily. But how can you help them? Don’t own a Home Sleep Test unit? Team doesn’t have time to hand out equipment at checkout? No problem!
Our Direct Shipping model for Home Sleep Testing offers a simple, low-cost approach to starting a dental sleep medicine program.
Through the Sleep Hero Network our System is Simple:
- Screen your patients
- Submit patients through our portal
- Receive Interpreted Report, Diagnosis and Recommended Treatment in 1-3 Business Days
Home Sleep Testing Units
You want bring Dental Sleep Medicine into your practice as an integrated service; billing medical insurance, processing results, presenting treatment and helping the patient from A to Z in treating Sleep Apnea but you need a unit. Units are available but you may some questions: Which unit should I get? What are the pros and cons of the different units? Which unit fits with my goals? and What is the difference between the $1500 unit and the $4500 unit?
Every practice is unique and the unit you may need can be different, here is our process:
- Schedule Consultation Appointment with one of our Coaches
- Speak with a coach to assess needs and hear about the RBA's
- Recieve quotes
- Purchase and Receive Units and tutorials through our Sleep Hero Network
Dental Sleep Medicine Coaching
Are you a dentist who wants to Empower your team with new knowledge and the ability to assist patients with this potentially life threating disease? The questions that we usually see providers asking are: Where can I find engaging content that has an impact on my team? Can I access the content after the initial sessions? And how do I simply onboard a new team member with the same information? Can my team get CE credit?
Our coaching programs offer:
- Guidance in selecting the right Coaching Program
- A personal coach who works with you and your team through implementation
- Ongoing access to your assigned coach*
- Access to on-demand content
- The ability to onboard new team members with ease